Withdrawal is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Attack the enemy for X% of your Strength, Instinct, and Speed, but dispels X harmful Poison effects from the enemy. Also grants you Health and Focus regeneration for a short time, and makes all healing cast on you 300% more effective.
Deals damage to an enemy and places a buff on you for 3 turns.
Withdrawal: This unit is regenerating Health and Focus over time. All healing spells and effects on this target are 300% more effective.
Restores 20 Focus and heals 190% Strength.
- Tier 1: Damage foe with 80% of your Strength, Instinct, and Speed and dispels 6 debuffs from it
- Tier 2: Damage foe with 120% of your Strength, Instinct, and Speed and dispels 5 debuffs from it
- Tier 3: Damage foe with 180% of your Strength, Instinct, and Speed and dispels 4 debuffs from it
- Tier 4: Damage foe with 260% of your Strength, Instinct, and Speed and dispels 3 debuffs from it
Withdrawal never misses, and therefore useful when striking at a target with few points left as a guaranteed kill.
- As most shadow abilities seem to target the mind, this ability may be a reference to the mental condition of withdrawal from a medicinal drug, and this ability causes that condition on an enemy, the uses must then recover health and focus similar to how Schadenfreude does.
- The A.I. ability Withdrawal is nearly identical, but has a much longer cooldown.
- Blood Strike's icon has a recolor to this ability.