Immobilize is an active ability in Sonny 2.
Attack the enemy for X% of your Strength, and reduces the Speed of the target by X%.
Deals damage to a target and places an unstackable buff on it for 2 turns. Critical chance increased by 3.1.
Immobilize: This unit's Speed is reduced by X%. This effect has a 10% chance to resist being dispelled.
- Tier 1: Costs 40 Focus, damages target with 250% of caster's Strength, and reduces its Speed by 30%
- Tier 2: Costs 39 Focus, damages target with 265% of caster's Strength, and reduces its Speed by 40%
- Tier 3: Costs 38 Focus, damages target with 280% of caster's Strength, and reduces its Speed by 50%
- Tier 4: Costs 37 Focus, damages target with 295% of caster's Strength, and reduces its Speed by 60%
Immobilize has the third highest strength scale, right after Destroy and Infect, on the Biological tree. It deals great ammount of damage on any build. On piercing/speed build, its high damage pairs with your lower strength and its debuff can lead you to, sometimes, attack twice. On poison build you have a quick, heavy damage, direct strike. And with strength only build, its debuff will let you hit more often and its damage will scale just great.
- This ability looks identical to Jugular Grasp and Distract.
- Flash Freeze and High Voltage's icon has a recolor to this ability.